VERIFICATION FOR EARTH MOVING PLANT
If you own an excavator and plan on using it to lift freely suspended loads, you must adhere to very specific conditions to maintain your duty of care. As the only time an excavator can lift freely suspended loads is when it is safer to do so than a crane.
how do we do this?
Firstly your machine must be compliant to AS1418.8 as a baseline as there is significant risk of injury if it is not – however this is not a straight forward process and is rarely carried out correctly.
Our AS1418.8 compliance verification will assist in maintaining your duty of care weather it be for your own employees or your subcontractors, we ensure that the machine is compliant to allow you to maintain your duty of care.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Machine lifting capacity determined (in accordance with AS1418.8)
- Load chart produced and fitted on site
- WLL decals produced and fitted on site
- All other requirements met
- Carried out onsite at your convince, when we leave you have the report – in hard copy in the machine, as well as digital access (from any smart phone)
Get In touch
Leave us a message